Virtue Spire IR2 Paintball Hopper - ODG
#1 Most Popular Electronic Hopper
- Most reliable electronic hopper
- Best valued hopper for the price
- Fits all electronic paintball guns
- Very lightweight
- Holds about 220 .68 caliber paintballs
- Best Upgrade from a Halo or basic hopper
- Uses 3 AA batteries, Easily changed
- Easiest hopper to clean (Under 1 Minute)
- Available in multiple colors
- Speed feed compatible - See Options
- Rechargeable batter compatible - See Options
- Recommended hopper for Planet Eclipse, Empire, Dye and Luxe paintball guns.
Since it's inception, the Spire has dominated the loader scene all around the world. With the Spire IR², we've made paintball's best value to performance loader even more durable and reliable.
- Third generation flexible Spire drive is soft on paint, geometrically optimized with a 9-ball raceway to feed at high rates of fire without ever jamming.
- Upgraded interlocking shell design holds together on tough dives.
- Featuring a toolless lid for a quick change speed feed. 2-piece toolless shell for easy disassembly, cleaning, and battery changing.
- Upgraded toolless and more durable dual material Spire drive allows for easy cleaning of the ball raceway.
9-Ball Raceway Never Pulses Never Jams
The 9-ball raceway and 5-finger Spire IR² drive allows the Spire to feed faster and more consistently while still being able to feed the worst paintballs imaginable without jamming. Improved sensors remove unnecessary pulsing and create a quieter, more efficient loader.
Intelligent Proactive 3-Eye Feeding
3-eye feeding technology continuously monitors the paint in your loader with 3 shielded infrared eyes. Two eyes monitor the ball stack, while one eye tracks the gap in between the stack across the entire feeding cycle, ensuring your marker never misses a beat.
Softer On Paint
The third generation Spire drive is constructed from a combination of nylon and flexible rubber to feed the most fragile paint on the market. The new upgraded Spire IR² drive is lighter, less bulky, and most importantly, more durable and reliable.
Durable Nylon Toolless Shells
With secure construction and durability in mind, the Spire IR² features a durable nylon top and bottom shell that interlocks reliably every time.
Better Battery Life
The most battery efficient Spire yet, thanks to its proactive IR² feeding logic and optimized electronics. Combine the Spire IR with the Virtue N-Charge battery pack to get even better performance, reliability, and ease of use.
Quick Change Lid & Speedfeed
Upgrade with the Spire III/IV CrownSF II or Bunkerkings NTR speed feed in seconds. Not only can you swap back and forth from a lid to a speed feed, but you can now remove and clean each individual finger just as easily. Each spring finger offers the ultimate combination of feeding performance, paint retention, and sag-proof reliability.
N-Charge & Spring Ramp Upgradeable
Plug-n-play compatibility with the Virtue N-Charge rechargeable lithium ion battery The original Spire Spring Ramp is still compatible with the Spire IR², and will ramp those last few balls back into the feeding raceway when you shoot long strings at odd angles.
Awesome HOPPER FOR THE PRICE... IR2 IS TOPS FOR ME!
ProEdgePB.com is tops as well in service!