Tippmann TiPX Trufeed Deluxe Pistol Kit - Black/Black
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - X7 and A-5 compatible threads provide the ability to add after market barrels.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - ¼ Turn CO2 Cap – Easy to turn cap makes loading a snap even with gloves on.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - 12 gram CO2 Air System – The under barrel location allows for a smaller grip and lowest cost magazine.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - Picatinny Rails – Built in rails make it easy to add a Tac light or other accessories.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - Metal Trigger – This durable trigger punctures Co2 on first pull, saving your air until you need it.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - Magazine Feed System – The quick release system drops the magazine right into your hand with the touch of a button.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - Covered Ammo Windows – Allows you to see how many balls are in your magazine at a glance.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - Grip – Ergonomically designed grip is smaller and textured for a secure feel.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - Self-Locking 7-Ball Magazine Clip – This spring loaded, compact clip is easy to carry, load and use.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - Lanyard Clip – Ensures you will never lose your pistol in the heat of battle.
- glock paintball handgun.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - External Velocity Adjuster – Allows for easy adjustment with a standard Alan wrench.
- Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol - Ability To Add A Remote Line – Allows access to a separate air supply when needed.
Learn About the Tippmann TiPX Deluxe Pistol:
The new Tipmann TIPX 68 Cal Paintball Pistol is an exciting new compact design that will be dependable, lightweight, easy to maintain and affordable.
The Tippmann Pistol has a barrel that is easy to remove. The Tippmann Pistol uses a standard Tippmann A5 or Tippmann X7 Threaded barrel. If you were to upgrade the barrel on your pistol, you would have a light weight and compact paintball gun with Great accuracy. The Tippmann Paintball Pistol uses a ¼ Turn CO2 Cap. This means is is a very coarse thread and the 12 Gram CO2 cartridge is easily punctured. This is a great feature of the pistol because it will be very easy for you to change out the CO2 in game play or with your paintball gloves on.
The Tippmann Paintball Pistol houses the 12 gram CO2 cartridge just under the barrel. This makes the hand grip of the pistol feel more like a regular handgun. Most pistols store the CO2 cartridge in the magazine or in the Grip Frame making it very wide and uncomfortable. Some call the TiPX pistol, the paintball Glock. By Tippmann not including the CO2 cartridge in the Magazine of their Paintball Pistol, it has allowed them to sell spare Magazines at a fraction of the cost of the other similar paintball pistols.
The Tippmann TPX pistol is our preferred paintball pistol over the Tiberius T8 due to its durability and easy I’d servicing when compared to the Tiberius pistol design.
Features & Pro Edge Rating:
- Items Included ⍰: Paintball Pistol, Tool Kit, Spare O rings, Barrel Plug, Leg Holster, and 3 mags
- Paintball Caliber ⍰: .68 Caliber
- Compatible Hopper ⍰: .68 Caliber Hoppers
- Compatible Air ⍰: 12 Gram CO2, CO2 and HPA (Compressed Air) (CO2 & HPA will require the TiPX Remote Adaptor)
- Other Items Needed ⍰: Air Tank ,Mags , Paintballs
- Weight ⍰: 1lb 13oz
- Length ⍰: 11”
- Efficiency 20oz Co2 Tank (Estimated) ⍰: 1200 Shots
- Efficiency 48/3000 Tank(Estimated) ⍰: 800 Shots
- Player Designed For ⍰: All Players
- Style Designed For ⍰: Recreational and Woodsball
- Tactical Attachments Available (Shop Here): Yes
- Barrel Accuracy Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: B
- Durability Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: A
- Reliability Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: A
- Manufacturer Warranty Included ⍰: Yes
- Qualifies for Pro Edge Return Policy ⍰: Yes
- Qualifies for Pro Edge Service Warranty ⍰: Yes
- Cleaning and Maintenance ⍰:1/8th Allen key included -15-20 minutes maintenance time.
- Internal Design ⍰: Mechanical (No Battery Required)
- Materials Design ⍰: High impact composite
- Rapid Fire Capable ⍰: No
- Rate Of Fire ⍰: 4-6 Balls Per Second
- Fire Modes ⍰: Semi Automatic (One shot per pull)
- Barrel Length ⍰: 6 1/2 Barrel
- Barrel Upgradeable ⍰: Yes
- Barrel Threads ⍰: A5 Threading
- Firing Velocity & Speed ⍰: 260 FPS - 315 FPS
- Double Trigger ⍰: No
- Air Transfer Design ⍰: Internal Gas line
- External Velocity Adjustment ⍰: Yes
- Hopper Attachment ⍰: No
- Assembly Required ⍰: No
- A hopper, tank and paintballs are sold separately.
Message from Pro Edge Paintball:
Pro Edge Paintball was established in 2008 in Houston, TX.
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of customer service.
Our staff has over 20 years of paintball playing and retail experience. If you have any questions or would like any help in your paintball shopping experience do not hesitate to Email Us, Call us at 713-896-8841 or message us on Instagram or Facebook
It comes with extra mags AND a holster enough said. Deal for sure