Paintball Gun Repair Service PER GUN -
Follow Each Step Below to Complete Your Mail In Repair.
1. Securely box up the paintball gun for repair.
(Do not include any attachments or barrels)
2. Add 1 Gun Repair Mail In item to cart for every item sending in for repair.
Example. 3 guns, add 3 repairs to cart.
3. View/Open your shopping cart.
In the notes section on the Shopping Cart Page (not the check out page), describe the issues you are having and add gun brand, color and model if you know it.
4. Now Complete the order and Pay.
5. Write the order number onto the outside of the repair box.
6. We do not provide a shipping label to send your repair into us. Please visit your local UPS, FedEx or Post Office
7. Ship your repair to:
Repairs- Pro Edge Paintball
14914 NW FREEWAY
HOUSTON, TX 77040
8. Once your repair is completed we will contact you to pay for return shipping back to you plus any parts needed to complete the repair. (We call for approval on any parts over $10.
9. If you have any issues with this process please email us Help@ProEdgePaintball.com or call us at (800) 965-9381 Tuesday through Saturday.
10. If we are unable to repair your paintball gun you will only pay $15.00 compared to the $30 full price. This covers a small portion of our time and any small paintball parts we are unable to take back out of your paintball marker such as o rings.
- You are required to take your box to a UPS or USPS location to ship.
- We do not provide a shipping label to mail in for repair to our store.
- Mail in Repairs take 1-2 weeks to complete.
- We do not repair most markers over 10 years old. This is usually due to the lack of repair parts available for brands listed.
- Parts are not included in the repair price.
- We call for approval of any parts over $10.
List of Paintball Guns and Brands We Do not Repair:
Tippmann X7 Phenom
Smart Parts Ion
Smart Parts Impulse
Smart Parts paintball guns
Bob Long Intimidators
Bob Long paintball guns
AGD (Air Gun design)
Proto PMR Before 2011