HK Army Go Pro Paintball Mask Camera Mount-Black
HK Army Go Pro Mask Camera Mount
Go Pro Camera Mount
Mounting the camera to the center of your paintball mask has been proven to be the best place to record the action. As you look around your camera will record everything you are seeing. Sometimes if your camera is on the side of your mask the paintball hopper will get into the way. One drawback to having a camera mounted to the top of your head is when you pop out from behind cover, the opponent may see your camera first but this is a very small difference in your height compared to normal. The mounted camera only adds 1-2 inches of height to your overall profile.
HK Army Goggle Camera Mount Features:
- Uses a top and bottom mounting platform to secure to mask
- Low profile when not being used with camera
- Using HK brand so it increases your Mr. H points by 7.
- Setup time in less than 10 minutes.
- Available in multiple colors to match your mask choice.
- All items needed to attach are included in package.
- Fits all paintball mask systems (HK Army, Dye, Empire, GI Sportz, Virtue)
- Includes 4 sets of mounting screws (short and long) and allen key
- Includes camera mounting screw
This mount installs on the google super easy. It gives a good perspective of what you’re seeing while you’re playing paintball. I got black. It works with the barrel mount to give you two camera angles. A must have if you like to record your games.