Exalt Paintball Barrel Kit Case
The newest addition to the Exalt Carbon Case series of travel goods, the new Barrel Kit case is designed as the most versatile, compact travel solution for players looking to protect their barrel kit while in transport. The Carbon Barrel Kit case can house up to 8 backs / fronts or 16 Freak inserts, or 4 Fronts / Backs and 8 inserts (based on 14” barrel). This case is made of rigid, water-resistant carbon fiber leather and is lined with ultra-plush microfiber, with a custom-designed divider with 16 sleeves to house your barrel kit components.
Exalt Paintball Barrel Case Details
- Rigid, molded exterior prevents barrel and inserts from dings and scratches while inside your gearbag or at the field during handling.
- Water resistant carbon-fiber patterned exterior protects barrel components from elements
- Custom designed divider prevents inserts from damage each other during transport, but also folds down if a larger tip \ back is placed in the sleeve.
- Compact, versatile design is both high-capacity and protective while not being overly bulky
- 11.5" x 6" x 2.5" overall dimensions
My empire super freak barrel kit came with a soft rolled case. This case protects it better and gives it an easier access