Exalt Free Flex Paintball Knee Pads-Black
The FreeFlex Knee Pad incorporates the pass-through retention band design of the FreeFlex Elbow Pad to prevent the pad from slipping downward on the field. The FreeFlex Knee pad incorporates a molded, contoured impact absorbing padded exterior with an integrated memory foam knee-cup and lightweight moisture absorbing frame. The FreeFlex Knee pad is uniquely designed to conform, bend, stretch and flex with your knee and leg giving you the utmost level of flexibility and comfort--coupled with a new retention strap system is integrated to pass through the molded knee pad to further improve pad adhesion and conform better to your knee and leg. If you are open to other brands, take a look at the Hydra knee pads. They are similar in style as the Exalt and around the same price.
The Exalt Elbow pads are the leading knee pads in paintball. The light weight, breathable material makes this pair of elbow pads very popular with the new to experienced players.
Free Flex Knee Pad Details
- Pass-through retention strap keeps pad in place and resists sliding and twisting out of place mid-game
- Dense, absorptive molded padding protects knee against impacts during sliding and kneeling
- Integrated memory foam knee cup molds to the wearer's anatomical profile for extreme comfort
- Retention strap is entirely removable and rotatable--velcro strap adjustment won't irritate or inflame skin
- Compression molded hand padding absorbs impact and prevents bruising
- Adjustable velcro retention strap can be rotated so adjustment system is concealed behind pad--no more accidental loosening or detachment.
- Contoured-design allows for maximum flexibility
Exalt Freeflex Knee Pad Size Chart
Just got in from playing tournament with the new pads. Didn’t even feel like like had them on. Adjustable strap kept them in place and the padding was thick enough for comfort.