Tippmann Multi-Cal Hopper
Learn about the Multi Cal Hopper:
The Multi Caliber paintball hopper by Tippmann is a very durable and compact hopper that beginner players like to use. This light weight, small hopper is compatible with all .50 caliber and .68 caliber paintball guns. If you want to use this hopper with .68 caliber paintballs you will first need to remove the .50 caliber insert inside. This is easily completed with a Phillips head screw driver and will take you about 5 minutes.
This hopper is most commonly purchased with Tippmann, Azodin and Spyder paintball guns for entry level paintball guns as a first time hopper or for Pump paintball players looking for a low capacity hopper option.
Features & Pro Edge Rating:
- Capacity: 100 rounds .68 Caliber and 340 rounds of .50 Caliber
- Electronic Battery Required: No
- Battery Type: None
- Max Feed Rate: 8-10 bps
- Paintball Caliber: .68 & .50 Caliber
- Compatible with: All .50 and .68 Caliber Paintball Guns
- Cleaning & Maintenance: Philips head screws
- Setup Required: Yes if switching to .68 Caliber.
- Durability Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: A
- Designed For: Recreational Play and Woods ball
- Quick Change Lid: No
- Speed feed Upgrade Available (Shop): Yes
- Weight: 5.4oz.
- Height: 4.5"
- Length: 7“
- Manufacturer Warranty Included ⍰: Yes
- Qualifies for Pro Edge Return Policy ⍰: Yes
Message from Pro Edge Paintball:
Pro Edge Paintball was established in 2008 in Houston, TX.
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of customer service.
Our staff has over 20 years of paintball playing and retail experience. If you have any questions or would like any help in your paintball shopping experience do not hesitate to comment on YouTube , Email Us, Call us at 713-896-8841 or message us on Instagram or Facebook
This hopper is the best for my Tippmann TMC. I have the 50 cal one and this hopper holds more than 300 paintballs! I always have enough to play 2 or more games because this hopper holds so many 50 cal paintballs