Ninja Compressed Air Tank Regulator-48-3000 - NOT FILLED
Pro Edge Description:
- Shipped:Empty(No Air Inside)
- Filled With: HPA (Compressed Air)Only
- Weight:47.8oz or 2lbs 15.8oz
- Length: 10 3/4€
- Cylinder Diameter: 3.5€
- Shot CapacityEstimate: 700-800
- Size: 48ci
- TankPressure: 3000psi
- Output Pressure:850psi
- Designed For:Beginner,Intermediate, Advanced Players
- Designed For:Recreational Play,Woods ball, Speedball
- Bottle Material: Aluminum
- Hydro Test Time:5 Years - D.O.T. & T.C. Approved Aluminum bottle
- D.O.T./TC: Approved
- Refill Locations:Paintball Stores, Paintball Fields
- Best Compatible With:Mechanical Paintball Guns,Electronic Paintball Guns
- Tank Cover Protection Recommended(Shop Here):Yes
- Home Refill Requirements:3000psi Compressor
- Estimated Refill Cost:$5.00 - $6.00
- Manufacturer Warranty Included:Yes
- Qualifies for Pro Edge Return Policy:Yes
Learn about the Ninja 48 3000 Tank:
The Ninja 48 CI tank is the most popular entry level paintball tank currently available. This air system is very durable and is used by many paintball fields as their rental air tank. The Ninja 48 3000 can hold up over time to the abuse of playing by any player!
If you are looking to get into compressed air or high pressure air for your paintball setup, the Ninja 48 3000 will do everything you need it to without the bells and whistles and without the $100+ price tag.
Stop by Pro Edge Paintball in Houston,TX to try the Ninja tanks onto your marker setup to get a true feel of this air tank compared to others before you make any purchase. We carry nearly every Ninja Paintball air system available.
The Ninja Paintball tank is one of the newest and most respected tanks in the paintball industry. This 48/3000 tank is made specifically for the entry level paintball player. This 48 cubic inch, 3000 PSI tank will get you about 550-600 shots off one fill. This is great for any competitive or scenario player. Ninja Paintball has been making regulators for years for the majority of the paintball industry. Their regulators have withstood the test of time and are unstoppable. Get your Ninja Paintball tank now and step up your game. The regulator on the tank is adjustable between 450 and 850 PSI by adding or removing shims in the spring pack. It is very easy to adjust and is reliable.
Message from Pro Edge Paintball:
Pro Edge Paintball was established in 2008 in Houston, TX.
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of customer service.
Our staff has over 20 years of paintball playing and retail experience. If you have any questions or would like any help in your paintball shopping experience do not hesitate to comment on YouTube , Email Us, Call us at 713-896-8841 or message us on Instagram or Facebook