Tippmann TIPX with Exalt Barrel Shroud - Grey
**DOES NOT INCLUDE STANDARD TIPX SHROUD**
Learn About the Tippmann TiPX Pistol:
The Tippmann Paintball Pistol houses the 12 gram CO2 cartridge just under the barrel. This makes the hand grip of the pistol feel more like a regular handgun. Most pistols store the CO2 cartridge in the magazine or in the Grip Frame making it very wide and uncomfortable. Some call the TiPX pistol, the paintball Glock. By Tippmann not including the CO2 cartridge in the Magazine of their Paintball Pistol, it has allowed them to sell spare Magazines at a fraction of the cost of the other similar paintball pistols.
The Tippmann TPX pistol is our preferred paintball pistol over the Tiberius T8 due to its durability and easy I’d servicing when compared to the Tiberius pistol design.
Features & Pro Edge Rating:
- Items Included ⍰: Paintball Pistol, Tool Kit, Spare O rings, Barrel Plug, Hard Case, and 2 mags
- Paintball Caliber ⍰: .68 Caliber
- Compatible Hopper ⍰: .68 Caliber Hoppers
- Compatible Air ⍰: 12 Gram CO2, CO2 and HPA (Compressed Air) (CO2 & HPA will require the TiPX Remote Adaptor)
- Other Items Needed ⍰: Air Tank ,Mags , Paintballs
- Weight ⍰: 1lb 13oz
- Length ⍰: 11”
- Efficiency 20oz Co2 Tank (Estimated) ⍰: 1200 Shots
- Efficiency 48/3000 Tank(Estimated) ⍰: 800 Shots
- Player Designed For ⍰: All Players
- Style Designed For ⍰: Recreational and Woodsball
- Tactical Attachments Available (Shop Here): Yes
- Barrel Accuracy Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: B
- Durability Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: A
- Reliability Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: A
- Manufacturer Warranty Included ⍰: Yes
- Qualifies for Pro Edge Return Policy ⍰: Yes
- Qualifies for Pro Edge Service Warranty ⍰: Yes
- Cleaning and Maintenance ⍰:1/8th Allen key included -15-20 minutes maintenance time.
- Internal Design ⍰: Mechanical (No Battery Required)
- Materials Design ⍰: High impact composite
- Rapid Fire Capable ⍰: No
- Rate Of Fire ⍰: 4-6 Balls Per Second
- Fire Modes ⍰: Semi Automatic (One shot per pull)
- Barrel Length ⍰: 6 1/2 Barrel
- Barrel Upgradeable ⍰: Yes
- Barrel Threads ⍰: A5 Threading
- Firing Velocity & Speed ⍰: 260 FPS - 315 FPS
- Double Trigger ⍰: No
- Air Transfer Design ⍰: Internal Gas line
- External Velocity Adjustment ⍰: Yes
- Hopper Attachment ⍰: No
- Assembly Required ⍰: No
- A hopper, tank and paintballs are sold separately.
Message from Pro Edge Paintball:
Pro Edge Paintball was established in 2008 in Houston, TX.
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of customer service.
Our staff has over 20 years of paintball playing and retail experience. If you have any questions or would like any help in your paintball shopping experience do not hesitate to Email Us, Call us at 713-896-8841 or message us on Instagram or Facebook