The versatile ZetaMag is a high-capacity, twin-channel, reversible magazine for paintball pistols and SMGs, including (but not limited to) the Tipmann Pistol paintball gun TPX - TiPX, TCR, MagFed Adapter, QLab Zeta adapters, and now the highly anticipated Milsig m17 SMG.
The newly refined ZetaMag, (3rd Generation) delivers the best performing, and most versatile ZetaMag yet.
Containing two ten-round stacks of .68 caliber paint (spherical or shaped projectile), the ZetaMag clip is designed to feed from one channel, and then be rotated vertically on the Z-axis to feed a second full stack. By having 20 rounds available in the space of a single magazine we have effectively tripled the capacity of the default TiPX mag, yet only extending the length by four inches.
The ZetaMag team has gone through great lengths, numerous iterations and challenges, in honing in the best possible extended magazine. The result is a rugged, self-contained product able to hold a large capacity of diverse rounds, without compromising on structural integrity. Features like stronger stainless steel springs for better retention and delivery, as well as an omni-protective "Dust-Boot", are just a few indications of the thoughtfulness applied in the design.
The ZetaMag answers the call for extended mags and delivers more than what was asked for.
WARNING: DO NOT DRY RELEASE THE FOLLOWERS! (Followers are designed to push paint and First Strike rounds. Dry releasing will result in damaging follower parts. If you need to test release, pad the impact with the loading rod inserted into the channel. )
- Twin-Channel, Extended Paintball Magazine
- Z-Axis Reversible (Feed From Either End)
- High-Capacity, Up To 20 Rounds (10+10)
- Manual Lock/Release Follower For More Control Over Stack Pressure
- Internal Stainless Steel Springs (Water-Safe. No Rusting, Excluding Main Follower Plain Straight Steel Spring)*
- Plain Straight Steel Main Follower Springs With Improved Performance*
- Extended Detent Design To Ensure Inverted Paint Retention
- Speed Bevels On loading Ends For Smoother Reloading
- Enhanced Ribs For Better Grip
- Includes Free Dust Boot And Loading Rod In Each Package
- Ideal For Machine Pistol & SMG Aesthetic
- TIppmann TiPX Pistol
- Other Paintball Markers (With Adapters Coming Soon)
- Shape Projectile (I.E. FirstStrike & One2One)
- 3 Magazines-In-One (Approximately Three Times TiPX TruFeed Mag Capacity)
- Cost Capacity Space Per Round: $1.25/Round (Compared To TiPX TruFeed $2.14/Round.)
- Tech Specs:
- High-Impact Durable Copolymer
- Weight (Mag): 3.2oz / 0.2lb / 90.7g
- Weight (Total Package) 6oz / .375lb / 170.1g
- Dimensions (Mag): 1.8" x 9.5" x 0.9"
- Dimensions (Total Package): 12" x 4" x 1"
- Dust Boot:
- Omni-protective Layer To Cover Feedings Ends Of ZetaMag From Dirt And Debris (Optional)
- Adds Additional Retention Support Of Inverted Ammunition
- Lanyard Eyelet
- Flexible Rubber Polymer
- Secures Firmly To ZetaMag Ends
- Loading Rod:
- Designated Tool For Locking Down Follower
- Specifically Designed To Apply Equal Pressure On The ZetaMag Follower
- Rigid High-Impact Polymer
- New Rounded Tip Optimized For Gen 3 Followers*