AZODIN KPC+ PUMP PAINTBALL GUN - BLUE/ORANGE
Features & Pro Edge Rating:
- Items Included ⍰: Paintball Gun, o-ring kit, allen keys and barrel sock
- Paintball Caliber ⍰: .68 Caliber
- Compatible Hopper ⍰: .68 Caliber Hoppers
- Compatible Air ⍰: HPA (Compressed Air)
- Other Items Needed ⍰: Air Tank , Hopper , Paintballs
- Weight ⍰: 2lb 10oz
- Length ⍰: 21”
- Efficiency 20oz Co2 Tank (Estimated) ⍰: 1200 Shots
- Efficiency 48/3000 Tank(Estimated) ⍰: 800 Shots
- Tactical Attachments Available (Shop Here): No
- Barrel Accuracy Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: B
- Durability Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: A
- Reliability Grade (A,B,C) ⍰: A
- Manufacturer Warranty Included ⍰: Yes
- Qualifies for Pro Edge Return Policy ⍰: Yes
- Qualifies for Pro Edge Service Warranty ⍰: Yes
- Cleaning and Maintenance ⍰:Tool-Less Quick Cleaning
- Internal Design ⍰: Mechanical (No Battery Required)
- Materials Design ⍰: Metal Body
- Rapid Fire Capable ⍰: No
- Rate Of Fire ⍰: 6-8 Balls Per Second
- Fire Modes ⍰: Semi Automatic (One shot per pump)
- Barrel Length ⍰: 14” Ported Barrel
- Barrel Upgradeable ⍰: Yes
- Barrel Threads ⍰: Auto Cocker
- Firing Velocity & Speed ⍰: 260 FPS - 315 FPS
- Double Trigger ⍰: No, Single Trigger Pump Action
- Air Transfer Design ⍰: Macro Line
- External Velocity Adjustment ⍰: Yes
- Hopper Attachment ⍰: Adjustable Feed neck
- Assembly Required ⍰: No
- A hopper, tank and paintballs are sold separately.
Learn About the Azodin KPC+:
The four combination of dust & polished colors offered are: Metal Orange, Blue Red, Blue Gold, and Ninja.
Message from Pro Edge Paintball:
Pro Edge Paintball was established in 2008 in Houston, TX.
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of customer service.
Our staff has over 20 years of paintball playing and retail experience. If you have any questions or would like any help in your paintball shopping experience do not hesitate to comment on YouTube , Email Us, Call us at 713-896-8841 or message us on Instagram or Facebook
really enjoy playing with the KPC+, all around a great gun for the price. haven't had any issues what so ever.