Planet Eclipse Geo 4 Paintball Gun - Fire Opal
If the EGO set the bar for how poppet valve markers should look, feel and perform, then the GEO4 was its younger sibling hell bent on making its own name as THE spool valve marker of choice for serious paintballers.
From unfathomable winning streaks, back-to-back championships and multiple MVP awards to major upsets and the birth of new heroes on the paintball field, the GEO has played a major role in many of the sport’s biggest stories.
And now, after a four year hiatus, the GEO name is back.
Outstanding balance and stability. Unrivalled reliability. Point, game and championship winning pedigree. The GEOIV is everything a player needs to perform at the very highest levels of the sport.
Powered by the legendary IV Core, and controlled by the on-board and user-adjustable SFR, the GEOIV offers the option of buttery smooth shot characteristics or blazing rates of fire at the twist of a dial. And with its decoupled breech-sensing valve design the GEOIV will deliver outstanding efficiency and exceptional paint handling in all conditions, in all environments, in a package that is quick and easy to clean and maintain.
Its hoseless design with toolless access points to the drivetrain, circuit board, breech sensors, detents, and batteries make essential operations and maintenance a breeze, whether you’re at home, at your local paintball store, or in the pits. The GEOIV’s wire-less interface between frame and body make even the most advanced maintenance and strip-down a breeze.
Ergonomically, the GEOIV offers a perfect combination of a stretched-out feel, yet with a grip angle that keeps the platform short and compact. The foregrip is spaced away from the trigger to give plenty of room for movement, and its low profile body is incredibly light weight making it manoeuvrable and nimble, with both fore and aft wraparound grips designed to feel comfortable and natural. It’s a feel that many who experienced the last GEO will recognise instantly. Externally the GEOIV styling combines sweeping, modern lines that reflect the smooth flow of performance with a nod to beloved GEO marker designs of the past. It’s a heritage we are truly proud of.
The Eclipse GEOIV. The rebirth of a legend.
The IVCore was the first commercially available system to bring true decoupled breech-sensing valve technology to a system tuned for reliability and efficiency, whilst being completely dwell insensitive. The large volume for the firing chamber, modified bolt port geometry with all-new soft-tip bolt and large adjustment range for the SFR give the GEOIV its exceptionally smooth and consistent shot charactistics with the ability to shoot the most brittle paints available. The IVCore’s now trademark quiet sound signature and awe-inspiring soft shot gives the user a marker that produces very little kick and can be relied upon to consistently deliver exceptional performance, no matter what the weather, terrain or game format.
- GEOIV Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- GEOIV Bespoke Backcap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- GEOIV Frame With Reduced Grip Angle
- GEOIV POPS Assembly
- GEOIV Updated IVCore Bolt System
- SFR Bolt Speed Control
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.689" Insert And Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Aluminium Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- GEOIV Revised SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- Toolless Battery Replacement
- Quick-Disconnect Electrical Body To Frame Interface
- Two Piece Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- Non-Slip Rubberised Foregrip/Battery Cover
- Pocketed And Captured Air Transfer Seals
- 135Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power Solenoid Pilot Valve
- In-House Manufactured User-Serviceable ISCIS3 Valve
- 5-Point Adjustable Blade Trigger
- Interchangeable Tigger Profiles
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Micro USB Programming Port
- Eportal Compatible
Nothing but amazing reviews for both the Geo4 and ProEdge Paintball!! Customer service is stellar and always on top of things. Thank you for everything